Looks like this event has already ended.
Explore the events happening around you, or organize your very own event.
Kansas City Post-Party Summit
Questions? Call us: 913-940-7398
The Post-Party Summits will be one of the most meaningful things you do for liberty this year. We have brought together some of the country's best in messaging, political organizing, leadership training, new media, etc. to offer each of you the opportunity to move beyond protest to implementing freedom. The tools are essential. We cannot sit on the sidelines anymore in the fight for freedom.
Join with us, attend the Post-Party Summit in Kansas City.
The Post-Party Summits represent the beginning of the new American Revolution, one in which we organize for liberty and take back our communities from the political class. Each event is designed to maximize your time and provide you with real-world strategies and tactics that you can apply immediately. Now is your time.
5:30pm- Registration begins
6:30pm- Dinner, with guest speaker Eric O'Keefe, Chairman of the Sam Adams Alliance
8:15- General Session: Understanding the System (Ned Ryun)
9:25am- Workshops offered:
· Building Effective Coalitions (Seth Brown)
· Creative Process (Ned Ryun)
· Voter Registration 101: Registration Drives (Sue Colaluca)
10:35am- Workshops offered:
· Patriots 2.0 (Beka Romm)
· Running for Office 1 (Matt Pinnell)
· Investigative Journalism 101 (Earl Glynn)
11:45pm- Lunch with guest speaker Dana Loesch
12:45pm- Workshops offered:
· Hardwiring Precincts (Ned Ryun)
· Running for Office 2 (Matt Pinnell)
· Voter Registration 210: Recognizing and Preventing Voter Fraud (Sue Colaluca)
1:50pm- Workshops offered:
· Blogs and Wikis (Beka Romm)
· Investigative Journalism 210 (Earl Glynn)
3:00pm- Workshops offered:
· Online Image Management (Beka Romm)
· Fundraising 101 (TBA)
Thank You to Our Regional Co-sponsors:
The Embassy Suites Kansas City is offering a special room rate of $79 per night to guests attending the Post Party Summit Kansas City, depending on availability. In order to receive this rate, reservations must be made by phone (816-891-7788). Guests must notify the reservations department that they are attending the Post Party Summit with American Majority.
*Fee will increase to $80 at the door for walk-ins.
*Pre-registration will close at 5pm Thursday, May 6. All registrations after that time must be processed at the door.
* Please remember to print your confirmation and bring it with you to the door.
* For more information or registration over the phone, please call 913-940-7398.